Friday, August 5, 2011

Revlon Photoready Compact Makeup

                                       Product: Revlon Photoready Compact Makeup
                                   Where to buy: Revlon Outlets in Department Stores
                                                               Price: 995.00PHP


                         I really love this product. This is the one that i'm currently using.



I really don't know how many shades are available. I got the shade 250 Medium Beige. And it really matches my skintone! Feels like i'm not wearing any foundation when i have this on.


It comes with a mirror and a flat sponge.


It has a filter which is good because you can control how much of the product will go on your sponge, brush or finger.


When applied, it has a creamy texture and it is very easy to blend. It also has a smooth texture and it is very lightweight. Feels like you are not wearing any foundation. It is also unscented, doesn't have a weird small that other foundations have. And it can stay put for 6 hours! Whenever I use this, I only retouch once!


With flash. It dries up to a powdery finish. But you still need to set this with loose powder or pressed powder. Whenever i use this foundation, i always set this with Revlon Photoready Powder.


Without flash. Looks very natural right? I would definitely recommend this!





No comments:

Post a Comment