Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Labels

I will be categorizing my posts, so if you want to search for a certain post, search for them at these labels:


Body and Soul- Products for the Body


Stop and smell the Flowers- Fragrances/Perfumes


The Next Face- Products for Facial Care


About Face- Make-up Products for the Face


Private Eye- Make-up Products for the Eyes


These Shoes are made for Walking- Posts about Shoes


Mouthwatering- Make-up Products for the Lips


Crowning Glory- Products for the Hair, Hair Related Posts


Temptation at your Fingertips- Nail Polish Products, Nail of the Day


Ageless, Timeless Dressing- Posts about Fashion


Let your Jewelry do the talking- Posts about Accessories


Shop till you Drop- Posts about my Hauls


Spotted- Posts about Events that I attended


Wish List and Want List- My List of To Buys/Must Haves


Give and Take- Blog Give-Aways






Effective starting tomorrow, August 25, 2011











No comments:

Post a Comment