Thursday, August 4, 2011

Maybelline Clear Smooth Minerals Healthy Natural Luminous Blush

        Product: Maybelline Clear Smooth Minerals Healthy Natural Luminous Blush
                 Where to buy: Maybelline Outlets in Department Stores and Drugstores
                                                           Price: 499.00PHP



The blush comes in a pot and it includes a kabuki brush.


I got the shade W05 True Peach. The other 3 shades are lighter for my skin tone.


you have to shake the container and tap the brush into the sifter to get some of the product. I really don't like packagings like this. I don't know, I just feel that it's messy. And you can't control how much product will go out of the sifter. The product has tiny shimmers in it and it is finely  milled.


I have to reapply the blush 3 times before I got that result, and it's still not visible. Maybe the shade's too light for my skintone? I don't think so. It also fades away easily. I used this once, and I have to retouch my face with this blush 4 times. And also, the kabuki brush that goes with it is very scratchy. I don't like its texture.
Well, I won't use or buy this product anymore, and according to some blogs, this product contains TALC and it can be harmful. I really don't get it. It's supposed to be a "MINERAL" make-up right?



No comments:

Post a Comment