Monday, August 8, 2011

Bath and Body Works Body Mist Cologne

Product: Bath And Body Works Body Mist Cologne
Where to buy: Bath And Body Works Outlets In Department Stores
Price: 579.75PHP



This has been my cologne for almost 3 years now. I always go for the Rainkissed Leaves scent. I never tried any scent aside from rainkissed leaves. I actually got my 1st bottle of this from my mom. After i finished the bottle that my mom gave me, i always make sure that i buy this whenever i ran out of the product. I didn't fell in love with it when i smelled the scent from the bottle, but when i sprayed it on myself, i got hooked immediately!


It smells fresh. As you all know, i love perfumes and colognes that are gentle and that smells fresh. It lasts for the whole day. The scent is not overpowering and it's not harsh. It's very conservative. A lot of people said that i smell great, and then they ask what my cologne is, when i finally tell them, they can't get enough of it that it comes to a point they ask permission from me if they can spray it on theirselves. I cannot live without this cologne!

1 comment: