Friday, August 5, 2011

Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner Pencil

                                              Product: Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner Pencil
                                      Where to buy: Revlon Outlets in Department Stores
                                                                  Price: 475.00PHP



I really don't use eyeliners and i'm not a fan. But i bought this anyway. This eyeliner is available in 8 shades. The shade that i got is brown/brun/cafe.


It's not the usual eyeliner I think. The tip that you see is very thin and it can break easily. The eyeliner has a built in tiny sharpener at the end. But i forgot to take pictures. I just discovered it today! 


It has a creamy texture and it glides easily when you apply it. It doesn't smudge and it can be easily removed with a eye make-up remover.


And it's also waterproof! Never tried this eyeliner but i think that this lived up to it's name. I think that this will stay put for about 3-6 hours.


I rubbed it 10 times and it's still visible. 


Rubbed 15 times! AMAZING!

I would recommend this product for those who don't like to use gel liners. This is a must have!




No comments:

Post a Comment