Thursday, August 25, 2011

Haul # 2


Sorry for the delayed posts. Anyway, these are my hauls last August 20,2011.



A shirt from Zara.


I really like the details on the sleeves. I originally wanted this in color white.


This costs 495.00PHP


I'm a size Medium in Zara.


White belt with gold buckle. I bought white to match my red shirt and black pants. This is from landmark and it costs 79.50PHP.


Landmark Hauls. I wanted to try several lotions, and i'm using vaseline now. I wanted to try Nivea and Jergens. Jergens 34.75PHP, Nivea 33.75PHP, Nivea Extra Whitening Deodorant 49.50PHP.


The Face Shop Haul. Collagen Mask 65.00PHP. I'll post a review about this soon.


Hauls from Etude House Green Tea Mask 58.00PHP, Green Tea Nose Pack 38.50PHP.


Marks and Spencer Haul. Dutch Shortcake 155.00PHP. I'll post a review about this on my food blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment