Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Lancome Beauty Workshop Part 2


After the beauty workshop, we were told to go inside Marionnaud for they will have a free make-over.



Lancome's make-up counter.



Some ladies lining up for the free make-over.



Some products that i would love to buy from Lancome.



UV expert.



I think this is for the eyes.



Correcting water.



Foundation.



Angel, and the girl we met Mara. She approached us because she said that she liked my nail art! haha.



Angel getting her skin analyzed.



The skin analyzer. According to the lady, my skin was dehydrated.


So after the beauty workshop, we decided to go to SM department store because angel had to buy leggings and i also had to buy a red belt. After that, i went home and mara and angel stayed. It was such a fun experience! I really love meeting people with the same interest as mine. MAKE-UP AND SHOPPING! I would love too bond with them again. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment