Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Nivea Med Protection Lip Balm

Product: Nivea Med Protection Lip Balm
Where to buy: Drugstores and Groceries
Price: 79.75PHP


I hate it whenever i have chopped and cracked lips. I have tried peeling them off and scrubbing them with my toothbrush but it doesn't work. I am currently in search for a great lipbalm. First on my list is NIVEA. I chose the med protection lipbalm.


It's colorless and this product will definitely last you long. It has this minty smell that i love because it refreshes your lips! After a month of using this, my chapped lips have healed. If you are looking for a cheap shot when it comes to lipbalms, well this product is the answer. I really don't like putting petroleum jelly on my lips, because i can't stand its weird texture and smell.


No comments:

Post a Comment