Monday, August 8, 2011

Cetaphil


Product: Cetaphil
Where to buy: Groceries And Drugstores
Price: Depends on the bottle size



My skin breakouts whenever i use ponds and clean and clear, that's why when i became pregnant, i searched for a face cleanser that's gentle and unscented because harsh facial washes are not allowed when your pregnant. I've seen cetaphil before but never really believed on what it can do. But when i got the chance to finally use it, i can't live without it anymore!


It's so gentle that it can even be used in babies. Just apply a small amount and then apply it on your face and then rinse it afterwards. I've been using it for almost a year and my skin really improved. I no longer have pimples! Maybe because of the extra hormones from my pregnancy? But after i gave birth, i expected that my skin would be acne prone again, but it my skin never changed. It stayed the same. I would definitely recommend this cleanser for everyday use. It's not harsh and harmful and it's really worth your money. It's quite expensive though, especially the bigger bottles.

No comments:

Post a Comment