Saturday, October 22, 2011

Baking 101: CARROT AND VANILLA CUPCAKES WITH CREAM CHEESE FROSTING


So I'm planning to have a cupcake business that I will be launching soon. Once I have enough money of course. In the meantime, I have decided to practice and hone my skills for preparation. This cupcake will be one of the cupcakes in my business. Carrot cupcake with cream cheese frosting.


I made these for Cara's 5th month celebration. Still need to practice piping and buy some tips.


I just made the cupcake toppers with feathers.


The finished product.


So, this one is Vanilla cupcake with purple cream cheese frosting. This one I need to improve. The cupcakes tasted like pancakes.


Finished product.


Any suggestions? opinions? don't hesitate! I would love to know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment