Friday, October 21, 2011

ALING CELING'S SPECIAL PASTILLAS


My mom and dad went to Nueva Ecija together with our other relatives because they were invited to a birthday party. Before going there, they stopped by San Miguel Bulacan just to buy this pastillas.


Others said that they supply Red Ribbon for their pastillas.


The pastillas is enclosed with a box that is wrapped with a red wrapper. It is also enclosed in a plastic bag.


I've been hearing raves about this. Good thing that my mom bought this home!


As you can see in the picture, the pastillas is thick. So thick that it doesn't fall from the spoon. 


Yes, this is the pastillas that you see in the market. The one with the white wrapper.


I put it in a container and I immediately ate half of the pastillas. 


It was so good. I am not exaggerating. It was so creamy and the texture is so smooth that it melts in your mouth. I let it stay on my tongue just so I can prolong the taste on my mouth. 



It was not overly sweet, just right. Once you have a spoonful of this, trust me, you will surely go back for more.  This pastillas is also freshly made and it is made from pure carabao's milk. No artificial ingredients used!

Definitely a HIT! This pastillas is made with so much effort, that's why it tasted so good.

1 comment: