Saturday, October 22, 2011

Appetite Restaurant Festival 2011: PAGES DELI


I've never heard of Pages Deli before. And because of Appetite, I now have an addition to my favorite restaurants.


A sampler menu is always present at every restaurant's buffet table.


This is the sandwich called ' Journey to the center of the earth'. 


New York Times Bestseller.


Animal Farm.


Assorted cheeses and cold cuts.


I love their buffet table set-up and presentation.



Aglio Olio Pasta.



Assorted cold cuts.


Assorted Cheeses.



What I like the most:

NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER AND AGLIO OLIO PASTA.

1 comment:

  1. Ang cute ng cheese na batik batik...hehe..anu kaya lasa nyan...?

    BTW,i made a blog last night.Check it out if you have time....thank you.
    http://prettyface-arra.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete