Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Make-Up won't mask an Ugly Heart

"Life is too short to spend hoping that the perfectly arched eyebrow or the hottest new lip shade will mask an ugly heart."- Kevyn Aucoin

" Wearing make-up won't make you pretty on the inside, unless you eat the make-up."

The two quotes that I swore to live by when I started on the make-up blogging industry. Just because one doesn't have many followers doesn't mean  that she's ugly or she's not good enough. I personally think that those people who judge are the ugly ones. In picking friends, I don't care if you're fat, short, amputated, dark, etc. I want friends that I can trust. I am thankful for the very few true people in my life. For me, they are the most beautiful persons alive. I am also thankful for the few blogger friends that I have met that showed me kindness, rest assured that I will also shower you with kindness. After all, it's true what they say, I would always prefer QUALITY over QUANTITY. TV guestings, magazine appearances, being famous in the blogging industry is not important to me. A few compliments from real and true people is enough for me. I don't care if I'm not the most sought after beauty blogger of all time. What matters is that I have my friends that supports me in every step of the way. 

I just want to say that EVERY woman is beautiful in their own way. I am dedicating this post to the beautiful women who stayed with me in all my ups and downs.

To my Mom.

To my Daughter, Cara Estrelle

To my cousins, Aila, Serine, Lara, Meg, Rian, Geneve.

To my bestfriends from St.Scholastica's College, Danie and Nozomi

To my SK bestfriends, my partner Rician and Olive

To my Bb. Obando Friends, Rovi, Rhi-Anne, Deverly, Lhexi

To my partner in crime, Aatifa

Other friends, Ate Bea, Gay, Marianne, Sam, Anjen, Dominique.

To the most generous and down to earth beauty blogger that I know, Ms. Martha


Who are the most beautiful people for you? Why do you consider them beautiful?


No comments:

Post a Comment