Monday, July 25, 2011

What's in my Make-up Bag

I always bring my make-up bag, wherever I go. I treat my make-up bag as my security blanket. Even if i'll only go to the mall, i will always make sure that i have my make-up bag inside my bag. haha.


So here's my temporary make-up bag. I bought it from EGG. 



I love it because it is very spacious. Face products go on the largest compartment. While lip and eye products are placed on smaller compartments.


Face Products (L-R): Revlon Photoready Liquid Foundation; Max Factor Pan Stik Concealer; Revlon Photoready Compact Foundation; Revlon Photoready Powder; Cover Girl Bronzer



          Eye Products: Revlon Colorstay 12-hour Eyeshadow; Revlon Colorstay Eye Pencil; Revlon Brow  Fantasy; Max Factor Master Touch Under-Eye Concealer





Lip Products (Top to Bottom): Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Liquid Lipstick; Nivea Med Protection Lip Balm, Maybelline Fruity Jelly Lipgloss


Other Eye Products: Eye Lash Culer; Maybelline The Falsies Mascara


Other Face Products (L-R): Maybelline Make-Up Remover; Bench Prescribe Facial Absorbent Paper; The Face Shop Sponges


These are all drugstore brands. I'm currently saving up some money to buy department brands. So expect that the contents on my make-up bag will change. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment