Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Matabang Utak

I came across this blog today and I just can't stop reading it. I love to read blogs that contains posts about anything under the sun. Random thoughts and daily ramblings about life, love, and friendship. One post made a big impact on me and I just want to share it with you, my lovely readers.


Dati noong walang pumapansin sayo dito sobrang mapagkumbaba mo. Ngayon medyo na may nakakakilala na sayo at dumami kaibigan mo tska mo na binabasag yung mga taong nagtatanong sayo, tska yumayabang yabang na ang dating ng pagsusulat mo. 

Hindi mo ba alam na yung mga taong binabasag mo ngayon eh ikaw dati nung naghahanap ka palang rin ng kaibigan? Nakalimutan mo na agad yung dating ikaw? Dahil pakiramdam mo eh nakuha mo na ang gusto mong ~*<>KASIKATAN<>*~.Walang ganyan dito, kung may isang blogger na hindi ka kilala.

Grabe lang, nakakapanlumo. Dati sila yung mga gustong maging kaibigan ka, tapos malaman mo na lang isang araw sila na yung taong sinisiraan ka. Ewan ko, bigla na lang talaga nagbabago ang tao kapag nakakuha na ng matinding atensyon sa iba.

via tumblr, matabang utak


As I've said, it doesn't matter to me if I become famous or not in this world of blogging. I just know some bloggers that I thought were my friends but they eventually changed. As they say, "hindi marunong tumingin sa pinanggalingan". They tell you to be yourself and when you do it, they will be the first ones to judge you. I'm very thankful that I know a FEW bloggers that are genuine and humble, and I admire them for being that even though they are already famous. That's why I only follow a few blogs, blogs that can help me. So sorry, if I have to unfollow you on twitter and on Blogspot. Sorry for not taking the chance to know me better. Because some bloggers are influenced by their co-bloggers. Kaaway ng isa, kaaway ng lahat. 

Lesson learned. Those who follow the crowd will eventually get lost in it. As for me, I won't apologize for being true and real. I do not blog to please other bloggers anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment